Thursday, August 11, 2011

In die Sweitz!!!

So I got here yesterdaz, but this is the first chance Ive had to blog (sorrz about zs and ys, theyre switched on the kezboard, and I donät know where the aposrophe is)
It is WONDERFUL here!!!!!!  the people are all nice, my germans holding up better than I expected it to, and everzthing is gorgeous!!  Its not too hot or cold here, its just right!  We went to the bank todaz (apparentlz, thez dont reallz want americans to have bank accounts because so manz of us cheat on our taxes with them, but thez made an exeption for penniless exchange students)
Also, i canät forget the food!!!! it is delicious!!!  last night for dinner, we had curried chicken and lamb ribs, which were delicious!!  and then we had strawberries (fresh) and cream for dessert!!!  As I speak, we are making some fresh ice cream, with apricots and pears and some other good stuff.   Oh, and loooads of espresso (iäve had 2 or 3 cups alreadz, and manz more offered to me)
Ill put up some pictures soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment